Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Good networking day today!

Today was what I would call a successful day. I talked to the events coordinator at the Dewitt Community Library about hosting a showing of The Business of Being Born and a discussion. She seemed very interested in possibly having several birth related events at the library. I think I'm going to enjoy working with her.

http://www.thebusinessofbeingborn.com/

Left a message for the lactation consultant at Community General Hospital to see if I can sit in on their breastfeeding class (so I can get my DONA breastfeeding paperwork signed). I also left a message for the CNY Breastfeeding Connection group.

I'll be attending the La Leche League meeting in Manlius on April 12th. Hopefully, I'll make some good connections there.

- Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment