Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Blog!

Hello blog visitors!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Liz Baer and I am a DONA trained doula in the Syracuse, NY area. I attended the DONA birth doula workshop March 6-7 this year and am ready to start supporting women and their families. I've wanted to be a doula for years, but always had a nursing baby around.

My husband Tim and I have four children: Patrick (9), Delilah (6), James (4) and Benjamin (2). All four were natural births. Patrick was born in a hospital with a CNM. Delilah and James were both born at freestanding birth centers with a CNM and Benjamin was born at home with a CPM.

Birth has been something that I've always been interested in. I was the kid in high school who said she wanted to be a midwife. Most of all, I desire to help every woman have an empowering, satisfying birth experience.

You can reach me at 443-690-6212 or naturalparentingsupport@hotmail.com I attend births in Syracuse, NY and the surrounding area.

No comments:

Post a Comment