Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pregnant in Syracuse? I'm your doula!

Are you looking for a doula in Syracuse (or nearby) and wondering what exactly you get for your money?

My standard birth package includes:

- 3 prenatal visits
- labor support
- 1 postpartum visit
-  telephone and email support for breastfeeding for as long as you need it
- assistance with applying for insurance reimbursement

The families that I have worked with would tell you and I go above the call of duty.

Now, this would be bragging if I'd written it myself, but since clients wrote it for http://www.doulamatch.net/ :

"My experience with Elizabeth as my doula was positive in every way.  She supported my decision to have a natural, low intervention childbirth experince.  Elizabeth came to my house while I was in early labor and helped time contractions and helped us decide when to go to the hospital.  She helped me and my husband during all 14 hours of labor and delivery!  She was a critical component to my wonderful experience at the hospital and the birth of my baby.  She helped me through the pains of labor and helped keep me calm during contractions.  I did not want or need any pain medications or IV during labor because I had such a great support team.  I highly reccomend Elizabeth as a doula and am proud of my birth experience."

"My experience with Elizabeth as my doula was positive in every way.  She supported my decision to have a natural, low intervention childbirth experince.  Elizabeth came to my house while I was in early labor and helped time contractions and helped us decide when to go to the hospital.  She helped me and my husband during all 14 hours of labor and delivery!  She was a critical component to my wonderful experience at the hospital and the birth of my baby.  She helped me through the pains of labor and helped keep me calm during contractions.  I did not want or need any pain medications or IV during labor because I had such a great support team.  I highly reccomend Elizabeth as a doula and am proud of my birth experience."

No comments:

Post a Comment