Friday, June 24, 2011

Childbirth Classes!

The group I'm a part of here in Syracuse is now officially advertising our childbirth classes. Since I had a partial shift at work tonight (I hit 40 hours at 1am and Walmart has an aversion to paying overtime), I was able to get the Childbirth Classes page added to the group's website:

http://www.cnydoulaconnection.com/id17.html

For my doula clients, I will be offering a $25 discount on my childbirth classes.

To book me as your doula or to just schedule a childbirth class, email me at naturalparentingsupport@hotmail.com or call 443-690-6212.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz how is everyone. I'm giving childbirth education classes in the Syracuse NY area (Camillus NY ) and offering Maternity Concierge Services in Central NY. My website is www.bellyosopregnant.com or I can be reached at bellyosopregnant@gmail.com (315) 445-0159.

    ReplyDelete