Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday, Really? & Mother's Advocate Video

It's amazing to me that my last post was this Monday, and here it is, Friday night. This week was incredibly busy, and also lovely.

Tuesday was my 8th wedding anniversary. That means that the incredibly patient Husband Tim has been tolerating my hippie weirdness for 8 years now (nine if you count when we started dating). We had a babysitter come put the kids to bed and we went out to dinner at the Strong Hearts Cafe in Syracuse.

Wednesday evening was the first official meeting of the CNY Doula Connection. Our 6:30-8pm meeting ended up being a 6:30-10pm meeting, as we spent hours in the Barnes & Noble cafe talking about birth, doula-ing and our new network.

The past couple of days, I've been working on the new website for our doula group. You can see it at http://www.cnydoulaconnection.com/ . If you haven't visited yet, check it out and tell me what you think. This website designing is all new to me.

I am continuing the Mother's Advocate series:

No comments:

Post a Comment