Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Study, Study, Study...

I've mailed off my check to the National Midwifery Institute for their handbook and application! When that arrives, I will be applying to midwifery school :)

My Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation arrived in the mail today. I'm all signed up for Karen Strange's class in New York City on May 7th and am looking forward to it.

This morning, I actually managed to get some studying done. I took the kids to the North Y here in Syracuse and put them in the playroom from 10am-12pm. During that time I:

- did pages 1-7 in The Anatomy Coloring Book
- reread p. 1-14 and did page 60 in the Birthsong Midwifery Workbook
- read the Introduction and p. 3-12 in Orgasmic Birth
- talked to Doula Chris Herrera from the CNY Doula Connection

The goal for tonight will be to get started on studying my new Neonatal Resuscitation book.

I am looking for doula clients who are due this summer to help with my midwifery school fund. If you know anyone in or near Syracuse who is due this summer, please give them my number: 443-690-6212.

- Doula Liz Baer

No comments:

Post a Comment